Brief description of initial development, basic mechanics and behavior.
Milestones of development.
Here I will give a subjective procedure for calm development after loading the map.
- Do not rush to build something right away, first send all the inhabitants to harvest wood and stone, there is no point in building buildings, since they have a higher priority and after that you will have to select individual resources pointwise and prioritize them.
- Break the map into approximate departments and visually highlight them, residential department, farms, etc..
- Build tents, immediately increase efficiency.
- It's better to start with picking berries, find a good place and place the building there, you can not even immediately send workers there, at first you will have enough food.
- After it is better to build “Post workers” for more efficient work, then immediately “House of Research”, better by 2 pieces at once.
- After, farm, 2 wells, water collector, several, don't forget the roads
- Now you can start researching, you can build several at once, for
speed up the process, because. research needs to be done quickly.
- kitchen -> Scout Hut -> village doctor -> Corn plantation -> Horn Tower -> Onbu-Kitchen -> Trebuchet feeder -> Item Onbu Veterinarian -> manure collector -> bile extractor -> Purifier -> Wheat harvest -> Mill
- All studies can be situational, but it always makes sense to go out to fast bread
- Then you will have developed enough to, to learn everything else
- Try to put it right away “scout hut”, at the initial stage, you can loot a lot of necessary resources from it.
- Can be built 2 food processing kitchens to improve worker efficiency.
- Next you need to build “Home of the lawn” and “village doctor”, to be able to heal early in the game.
- Next, we need buildings for feeding and treating Onbu, also need a horn.
- Later “bile extractor” and “Purifier”, to clean up pollution
- Then you can go to the bread, that will help to put the issue of food on the back burner, it grows so well.
- After all this, you can safely develop for that moment, until you get bored, there should be no problems, the main thing is to succeed in managing residents, good luck.