In this guide, you will learn, what hidden events are in the game and how to activate them.
This guide will provide ways to, how to open hidden events in the game.
The bottom line is, what is in. moments of game events (Free time or according to the story), you need to have an item from the car with gifts (Mono machines), to trigger this or that hidden event.
1. MonoMono machine (Gacha), which is on the beach.
2. Vending machine / Vending machine – located on the first island in the supermarket.
Go to the tab “Extra / Additionally“, then in “Event Gallery / Gallery of events” (Screenshots will be provided below, to make it easier.)
- Then find the line titled “The three who look back / The three who look back“.Now there are two options:
- If events are not open, then below you will see question marks.
- If there are no question marks, it means they are already open.
1. Load the save with the passed game.
2. Choose the chapter for which you want to open the event.
3. ★ Loading from the initial stage. (Before investigation!)
4. We come to the arr. the moment, after which the hidden event starts to be activated. (Conversation with some character)
5. Talking to the character, which will offer us options to choose from and do not refuse.
6. Enjoy watching and reading.
7. After graduation – overwrite the save, or save to a new cell.
8. We go to the main menu.
9. Load save again.
10. Choosing a trail. a chapter in which you need to open a hidden event.
The first hidden event is called: “Coconut party / Coconut party”
- To activate it, we need an item: №104 – Replica Sword / Replica Sword
Before you go on Central island in Jabberwock Park to talk to Byakuya Togami, Talk with Kazuichi Soda and agree to go to the beach with him later. After the end of the conversation in the park, this event is activated.
The second hidden event is called: “Preparing for Girls-Only Gathering / Preparing for a bachelorette party”
- To activate it, we need an item: №105 – An An Aan
After free time, at night, Monokuma will report, what you need to come to Central island in Jabberwock Park to provide a motive.. In the morning, on the way to the restaurant, we start a conversation with Mahiru Koizumi. We agree to help her with dessert recipes and then go to a restaurant. After the end of the morning meeting, this event is triggered.. Secret event activated, enjoy!
The hidden event is called: “Mahiru and Hiyoko Bathing / Bathing Mahiru and Hiyoko”
- To activate it, we need an item: №106 – Man’s Nut / Male walnut
At the beginning of the 2nd chapter, after the end of the meeting in the restaurant, you need to talk to Mahiru Koizumi.
The hidden event is called: “Akane and Nekomaru’s Massage / Massage for Nekomaru and Akane”
- To activate it, we need an item: №113 – R/C 4WD Battler Taro
After the third island opens and you meet with Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu in the hospital ward, and talk to him, then after the conversation you need be sure to talk first from Kazuichi Soda !
After finishing a conversation with Fuyuhiko Kaizuri in the hospital ward, we will be transported to our hut. We leave the hut and go to the restaurant, but on the way we start a conversation with Ibuki Miodoi, and then with Hiyoko Sayonji (Or vice versa, as you wish.)
Hidden event with Hyoko Sayonji called: “Jam Session / Jam session”
- To activate this hidden event, we need an item: №61 – Toy Camera / Toy camera
After the end of the meeting in the restaurant, You will be transferred to your hut, then this event is activated.
Hidden event with Ibuki Miodoi called: “Fireworks with Yukata / Yukata fireworks”
- To activate this hidden event, we need an item: №111 – Summer Festival Tree / Summer Festival tree
This event will be activated after free time.
Above is a screenshot of all open events in the event gallery.
If you have nothing open, then you can do everything in order.
Thank you, that you have visited this guide and I hope it was useful enough. 💗
Leave a Reply