Endless mode guide in free play
What exactly is it about?…
The game in this mode has its own characteristics, which I would like to tell you about.
Even with combinations of cards and artifacts, which allow you to gain maximum protection in the first round by simply scrolling through the deck, you will lose sooner or later, because:
- Damn relic “Time maze” won't let you play anymore 15 card per round.
- Even if you can for 15 cards to collect maximum armor ( 999 ) sooner or later you will encounter creatures, which do damage more than this value
………………………………………………The first turn of the battle seems to hint………………………………………………
The only option to stay alive and unharmed is intangibility.. We will use it.
Intangibility in the game is given only by two cards - "Form of a Ghost" from the Silent card pool and "Ghost" – ether cards, obtained in the event of the second act. They completely extinguish any damage that passes through you., reducing it to one. The only problem is, that you may simply not have enough time under intangibility to kill the creature. For this reason, intangibility must be endlessly maintained in some way..
A card from the pool of the Latbearer comes to our rescue - a dual weapon, which allows us to copy our key talent. By copying the "Ghost Look" card, you can stand even under the most terrible blows and flip through social networks with a bored look on your phone. They won't do anything to us anyway.
- Poison with the skills "Catalyst" and "Surge of Energy" is the longest and most ineffective combination of the presented. First of all, due to the need to score a deck with a deck of at least three or four cards. Secondly, due to the ability of some bosses to throw off poison, as well as combustion of the catalyst itself. But it is generally possible to pass in this style..
- Increase Strength with Surpass Yourself. Optionally, you can have cards like "Demon Form" in the deck, Ignite talent or Weak Point skill. Due to the fact, that the improved version of "Surpass yourself" is not burned - you can wind up the maximum possible strength in a relatively short time.
- Ritual Dagger - Dropped in Act 2 Cultist Event. Of course, in this case, the emphasis of the passage is based on the destruction of the evil spire with this particular dagger. With a stable killing in this way, the dagger's damage grows faster than the health of almost all spire creatures, excluding bosses. However, even the bosses of the second act flew to the underworld with one hit during prolonged pumping. Works well with twin blades, allowing you to copy this excellent dagger, and also with cards for strength.
Keep in mind, that when using twin blades, the dagger does not increase damage after execution. Not if played with copies, not if you use the original.
- Burning is the best map for "passing" infinity. Tactics are based on constant pumping of this card everywhere, wherever possible. Of the cons – rather meager damage in the early stages of the game. Of the pluses – highest damage rate, which can be achieved in the future. In addition, this card is much easier to find., how to get the "Ritual Dagger".
"Ritual Dagger" and "Burning" are two cards, which, with a certain buildup, can annihilate even the most tenacious bosses from the first hit. If you have a small deck and scroll cards or if you have a Dual Weapon card, you can completely remove all intangible cards from the pool, because. the game in your case will end in one move.
After the first round of passing, defense cards are slowly removed to zero due to their uselessness.
Reduce the deck after the second round as much as possible. You don't need protection anymore, and in some cases – intangibility
You should not take relics that give additional cards, eg a relic "Toolbox". For many circles of an endless spire, you will surely be able to assemble the most compact and efficient assembly. Also, it will just shorten the round time.. Artifacts that give or preserve cards when burned fall into the same category. ("Dry branch", "Strange Spoon"), as well as relics of the bosses "Mark of Pain", Calling Bell
When playing through the "Burning" card, in no case should you take the "Hammer of Fusion" relic that prohibits forging. Dropped by bosses.
Starting from the fourth circle, it is necessary to actively search for artifacts, allowing relatively painlessly each circle to remove three curse cards, which the malicious artifact "Pride" gives us. There are only two such artifacts. – "Smiling Mask" and "Peace Pipe". It is better to build your route through merchants and have a supply of money in case these cards appear in the store. If you don't find one of these artifacts – go broke removing curses in just a couple of laps
In the third act there is a very unpleasant event "Fall". With a small, compact deck, this event can rob you of one of your key cards.. Try to avoid Act 3 questions and use the Plugged Flame / Lightning / Tornado artifacts. When using them, the card cannot be removed.