If you have lost the opportunity to buy items for SPECTRA in stores – that way. Here is a temporary treatment for the problem before the patch appears.
Initial acquisition of SPECTRA equipment
Loss of SPECTRA equipment from sale and fixes
At the moment there is 2 ways to solve this problem.
- If you have a save before, how did you become a SPECTRUM, download it, complete the cut-scene and become a SPECTRUM again. After that, just go to the supply officer at CBC., and in your “present” saving will already have to appear goods for SPECTRA available for purchase. (If there is no save, below in the manual there is a save)
- Second way, if you don't have a save before, how did you become a SPECTRUM, you can just start a new game and quickly replay until you receive the SPECTRUM, and then talk to the supply officer in the C-Sec, and in your “present” saving will already have to appear goods for SPECTRA available for purchase.
Save file right before, how to become a SPECTRUM
- Скачайте архив https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cb-MNLMGdgvFnLycVP_LaM639wtzt_Td/view?usp=sharing
- in the folder My Documents Bioware Mass Effect Legendary Edition Save ME1 create a folder John01
- Unzip the John01_02.pcsav file to this folder
You now have a save, in which progress is just before, how to become a SPECTRUM
- After all the manipulations, I re-entered the game and the things were sold from sale again
There is no fix for this, just repeat the procedure with saving without closing the game
- No cool item updates for IX, X spectrum levels
These updates will become available towards the end of the game.
- Mass Effect ™ Legendary Edition: English voice acting + Russian subtitles
- Mass Effect ™ Legendary Edition: How to enable original voiceovers and Russian subtitles in Mass Effect 1
- Mass Effect ™ Legendary Edition: The third way to launch a trilogy, if she crashes
- Mass Effect ™ Legendary Edition: Launcher works, but games won't start
- How to get Mass Effect Legendary Edition to work