How to solve a crash problem when launching Skyrim SE? Read in this guide, to save your time.
The solution of the problem
Reinstall Visual C ++ from the official site!
Link to the site: https://support.microsoft.com/ru-ru/topic/последние-поддерживаемые-версии-visual-c-для-скачивания-2647da03-1eea-4433-9aff-95f26a218cc0
Then scroll down and you will see links to download the required version of Visual C ++.
If you have a 64-bit system click on X64, if 32-bit you click on X86.
Install Visual C ++ on your computer.
Wait for the download to finish and voila! This vile vcruntime140 dll is installed! Turn on the game and congratulate you: the game works again.
- The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition: Anti-Anniversary Edition
- How to keep the old version of Skyrim SE
- The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition: How to Create a Handsome Male Khajiit Character
- The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition: All Jars with insects
- The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition: Full stealth in the starting location