Hello, guys! I would like to acquaint all of you with the assortment of rooms in the Fallout Shelter toy. Drove!
Loot and other rooms
- Elevator T122403.710.
- Living room T122403.710, and further increases the total number of allowed residents (maximum – 200 human).
- Generator T122403.710.
- Canteen T122403.710.
- Water treatment station - allows residents to get water.
- Pantry - designed for storing weapons, costumes, trash and pets (improvement increases this number).
- - allows residents to get water - used for the manufacture and storage of Stimulants (very useful things).
- Laboratory - needed for the manufacture and storage of Antiradin (although radiation may not be treated).
- Caretaker's Office - allows residents to get water, makes it possible to send residents to various Quests outside the Vault.
- - allows residents to get water - used to attract new residents, although sometimes it can attract raiders with death claws.
- Weapons workshop - allows residents to get water.
- Costume workshop - allows residents to get water (do not run naked!).
- Workshop themes - allows residents to get water, with which you can change the design of some rooms.
- Salon - makes it possible for residents to change their hairstyle, hair color, and with improvement – facial features.
- Nuclear reactor Salon (although more expensive), allows you to generate a lot of energy.
- Garden - a more efficient version of the Canteen, in it, residents will be able to produce significantly more food.
- Water filtration room Salon, makes it possible to extract water in decent quantities.
- Salon - the most expensive room, produces both water and food, just a gun.
S.P.E.C.I.A.L upgrade rooms.
- Fitness room Salon (Strength).
- Salon - pumping parameter A (Agility).
- Armory room Salon (Perception).
- Cool room - pumping parameter I (Intelligence).
- - pumping parameter I - pumping parameter E (Endurance).
- - pumping parameter I - pumping parameter C (Charisma).
- Game room - pumping parameter I (Luck).
Also, all production rooms can be used to speed up production (depending on the probability of this acceleration), which, if successful, will bring the necessary resource + Lids, and in case of failure – will lead to an Occurrence.