Receiving Guide 3 new achievements in the update 1.04
The easiest way: without moving the screen, make a shot and remember where the projectile will fly (you can navigate by the numbers, indicating shots fired), then restart the game without moving “camera” wait for ships in a given position.
For this achievement, you need to join the Conglomerate and complete the game.. To enter, you need to complete the quest “Industrial espionage” (spy camera installation), give results to Francis, wait two days, after which, when moving around the global map, an event will occur, in which they say, what are they waiting for you on the Second tier in the greenhouse? – this is a new quest for the Conglomerate, in which you go to the new bunker, after its completion you will be offered to join the Conglomerate – accept this offer (“Great idea!”). After completing the game, you will receive an achievement and see a new slide.
To get this achievement you need to ask about Bronzovka 6 characters, 5 of them will go into a trance (roll your eyes) and tell you about my past. Obtainable in the new game, having a pumped out sociability and technology, intelligence and luck.
For this you need:
1) Talk to Sher Khan in the Suburb of Labor City, it appears randomly on the market and is guaranteed on the first day, if you previously drove him away and did not ask about Bronzovka, you won't see him again.
2) Talk to a shoe shiner on Kolotushkin Street
3) Talk to Xenia in the Gray Corner (homemade gun saleswoman)
4) Talk to Misha (new npc next to the phone booth) in the gray corner, he will have a dialogue about tanks. Then go to the factory, in a conversation with the chief designer, find out about the drawings and then, that Misha created them, there will be an opportunity to take the quest, to bring him to work at the factory. Back to the Gray Corner, we talk with Misha and in any way we agree with the leader of the Devils about the release (money intellect you can probably kill everyone). We return to the factory and talk to Misha again, with enough luck, he will tell us about Bronzovka (luck can be temporarily boosted with alcohol).
5) At the factory we speak with Boris Bochka (disappears after the rally)
6) At the checkpoint, we talk with the new character Kostoprav, with enough luck, he will tell us about Bronzovka