Hello, in this guide I will tell you how to install mods correctly, so that the game does not crash and you can enjoy the gameplay to the fullest.
In this case, it will help us with the correct arrangement of mods. Kenshi-Mod-Manager [github.com]
- Download FullRelease.zip and unpack it to a convenient place.
- Run KenshiModTool.exe in the folder
- After launch, a window pops up, in which the program asks for the location where the game folder is.
In my case C:\Program Files (x86)\SteamsteamappscommonKenshi
- Next, the program will ask if you are using the Steam version of the game. It made no difference to me since the mods were not from the Workshop.
- We sort the mods by the button that is signed next to in red. Mods marked -1 and unchecked, in the absence of the possibility of sorting are removed.
- Then we save it to the address where the mod config is located C:\Program Files (x86)\SteamsteamappscommonKenshidatamods.cfg with content replacement.
- Launching the launcher, and enjoy the game without crashes
P.s. mods have category tags, if, depending on the curves of the developers' hands, the game continues to crash, I advise you to read what the mod changes and it is better to remove it if there are several similar mods. You can also check the mod data for conflicts with the button Show conflicts
From Ruslan Shepard
- Kenshi: Where to find the MEITO weapon?
- Kenshi: Where to find / buy TOP BOOKINGS?
- Kenshi: Easy earnings 300.000+ and workshop armor
Leave a Reply