Hyde for that, how healing works in the game and how perks affect it
1. Saving. Mana potions are cheaper, than treatment, but mana itself is gradually restored. Often there is nowhere to spend it for melee characters, so for a small sub-heel, the perk is perfect. In this case, it is not recommended to pump it higher +2, since every skill point is very important.
2. The skill is affected Strength, so the characters, magic-oriented it is especially convenient. Good healing even without pumping to the maximum
1. Loses relevance over time, when healing potions are plentiful
3. Restores less health at the first level, than a healing potion
2. The most significant disadvantage- has animation, and you risk, when using the skill near enemies
However, it has one significant a plus:
When pumping it, it also increases the mana recovery from mana potions, what is not directly stated. But, as opposed to health points, mana is always restored instantly, and with a high rate Forces the amount of its recovery should be large.
In this way, this is a very strong skill when creating a purely magical build, which will allow you to make castes almost without stopping. Goes well with healing aura
1. Its main advantage is, what when pumping on +5 he recovers HP at almost the same rate, from which it is restored by other sources, the difference is minimal. Hence, you may not use any healing potions at all. This also applies to companions.
2. Saving. When pumping on 1-2 helps a lot at the beginning of the game. Often the potion does not fully restore HP, and spending one more can be risky. These are constant awkward situations., which this skill does an excellent job
3. Passive heal in the castle after the battle
Generally, despite all its advantages, skill is not ” mast hev ” for most assemblies. At the middle and more stages of the game, there should be no problems with gold, as well as the lack of potions. It would be wise to upgrade it to +1-2, continue to use potions of healing.
Also, a minus can be called that, that if you want to completely abandon potions and magic of healing, pumping to +5 obligatory
Relevant for “tank”, physical assemblies, the best choice for companions in any case.
For a character with a high score strength better use healing aura, and spend the remaining points on the skill alchemy
- She Will Punish Them: Companion Guide
- She Will Punish Them: Guide to the magician (Relevant for 0.780)
- She Will Punish Them: Character Attributes and Skills Guide (Patch 0.761)