Description of megalodons in Sea of Thieves.
so, megalodon is a giant shark, several varieties. Attacks ships on the high seas, but does not swim near islands and will eventually leave, if you stay close to the ground.
Varieties of megalodon:
- Greedy Mouth – мегалодон синего цвета, with glowing blue fin and green eyes. Common view, 5 doubloons for murder, Greedy Mouth Hunter title.
- Crowned Queen – мегалодон пурпурного цвета с фиолетовым светящимся плавником и светло-фиолетовыми глазами, Less common, 10 doubloons for murder, title "Hunter of the Crowned Queen".
- Shadowmouth – темно-синий мегалодон, has red fins and orange eyes. Less common, 15 doubloons for murder, Shadowmaw Hunter title.
- Ancient Horror – мегалодон серо-желтого цвета, with yellow luminous fin and green eyes. Less common, 25 doubloons for murder, Ancient Horror Hunter title.
- Hidden Spirit – мегалодон-альбинос, light gray, with pink fin and pink eyes. Extremely rare and shy. 50 doubloons for murder, the title of "Hunter of the Hidden Spirit".
Killing Megalodon is hard enough, his health level varies depending on the type of ship you have. Damage to the ship ~ 1-4 holes.
The appearance of any of the varieties of megalodons does not depend on the place, nor from weather conditions, and all ( except for the "Hidden Spirit") quite common, no “dancing with tambourines” is required.
Recommended for a successful outcome of the battle with this monster, assemble a team of at least 2 man on the sloop, Brigantine and 3 of Galeon.
- Sea of Thieves: Guide for beginners, or how to become a storm of the seas
- Pirate wisdom: Sea of Thieves guide and tips
- Sea of Thieves: A fish. Fishing. Pressing
- Kraken in the Sea of Thieves
- Rare and expensive skins in Sea of Thieves